The Garden State Paint Horse Club will be offering CHAMPS Classes at all of our Shows. Please read the rules above for details on the CHAMPS program.
- APHA will provide a Year-end High Point award for the highest point earning exhibitor - see details
- An Exhibitor must have a medically diagnosed condition that causes a permanent impairment -see details
- Neither the exhibitor or their immediate family is required to own the horse.
- Owners must be APHA members to compete.
- Any breed of horse may be shown however to be eligible for APHA year-end awards the horse my be registered with APHA
- The handler must be 16 years of age or older
More information will become available as received
Patterns will be available at the show.
Entry forms will be available at the SHOW OFFICE.