The Garden State Paint Horse Club will be offering CHAMPS Trail at our April Spring POR. Please read the rules above for details on the CHAMPS program.
- APHA will provide a Year-end High Point award for the highest point earning exhibitor - see details
- An Exhibitor must have a medically diagnosed condition that causes a permanent impairment -see details
- Neither the exhibitor or their immediate family is required to own the horse.
- Owners must be APHA members to compete.
- Any breed of horse may be shown however to be eligible for APHA year-end awards the horse my be registered with APHA
- The handler must be 16 years of age or older
More information will become available as received
Patterns have been posted
Entry forms will be available at the SHOW OFFICE.